Balsamic-glazed Sesame Salmon with Spicy Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach
Preparation time: under 30 mins
Cooking time: 10-30 mins
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Season the salmon fillet with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the salmon, skin-side down, and cook for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for another minute.
- Pour over the vinegar and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer the salmon to a grill pan lined with foil, skin side-down. Drizzle over the honey and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the spinach and gently fry for two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli flakes and extra oil and allow to simmer and reduce for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Place the spinach onto a warm plate and top with the salmon.
- Pour over the pan juices.